Advanced Spider Vein Treatments
If you have embarrassing spider veins, birthmarks, or other vascular lesions, ask us about Vasculaze! This advanced, non-surgical treatment can give you clearer, more youthful skin in fewer treatments.
Treatment for Spider Veins, Birthmarks, and More
Vasculaze is an advanced laser treatment that drastically improves a wide variety of vascular concerns by targeting the blood vessel causing the blemish. This treatment can be used to heal vascular lesions on various areas of the body. The treatment is precise; the head of the laser is designed to pinpoint the root of the concern, the vein or vein network.
The Vasculaze laser targets the pigment in visible veins, which disables these specific veins. The body then reroutes the blood to another healthy vein. The treated veins eventually die and are absorbed into the body as waste.
Benefits of Vasculaze
Vasculaze treats patients suffering from spider veins or other vascular lesions. The benefits include the following:
- Smoother, more youthful skin
- Short, non-invasive, in-office procedure
- Precise accuracy
- Safe, effective treatment
- Strong contact cooling tip to improve comfort
- Treats the chest, legs, arms, and upper thighs
- Short recovery time
- Effectively treats rosacea, redness, telangiectasia, spider veins & broken capillaries
- Ultimate in vascular lesion resolution
- Safe for all skin types and colors
- Successfully treats spider veins & broken capillaries
Tell Your Friends
We can safely and effectively treat vascular issues on the arms, upper thighs, back of thighs, and lower legs of patients. Vasculaze cannot effectively treat varicose veins.
For facial treatments, we recommend Lumecca or Morpheus8.
Frequently Asked Questions:
You can freely return to most of your usual activities, including work, after your treatment. These tips will help ensure a speedy recovery.
- Apply moisturizer following treatment
- Wear sunscreen for 3-4 weeks on the treated area
- No aerobic exercise, hot baths, or rubbing the treated area for approximately one week
No it is not painful.
Vasculaze is a quick procedure, taking only a few seconds per vein treated. Patients can come into the office and leave within minutes, depending on how extensive the vein or vein network is.
Signs of fading appear after the first treatment and improve with each treatment.
There is very little downtime. Your provider may ask that you refrain from exercise, which encourages increased blood flow, for a few days to a week after treatment. Treated areas should also stay out of the sunlight and be protected with sunblock for a couple of weeks after treatment.
Typically 3 sessions every 4-8 weeks, sometimes up to 5 sessions.